We don’t stay in the home, but do quick check-ins on a daily or weekly basis, or however often you choose. Cost is $12/visit or $15/visit if there are pets. (Dogs or many pets extra.) We are non-smoking, carry liability insurance and no one outside the business will have access to your home. Keys are secured with no identifying information on them.
Just contact us before you leave and we’ll set up a free consultation to go over a checklist of your needs. In the future you can conveniently book online here at our site.
A house sitter can provide:
- Alternating lights and blinds to maintain an “at home” appearance
- Bringing in the mail, newspapers & door hangers
- Water indoor or outdoor plants, fill bird feeders
- Check all door and window locks, security systems
- Check on valuables/take photos for insurance purposes
- Feeding and cleaning up after indoor pets or chicken coops
- Checking for leaks or other needed repairs on the property
- Turning faucets on and off drip, opening cabinets to avoid burst pipes
- Letting in repairmen, ensuring landscapers and other service providers are maintaining the property